Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Wait is Over. I'm Back in Blogging after 4 Years.

Welcome to Random Blog! This is my first type typing a blog post after 4 years of disappearance in the so-called 'Blogging Industry'.

I've been actively blogging during secondary school days. 2008, to be exact. However, due to my laziness in typing out blog posts and busy in academic (especially in taking part in national examinations in the later years), I official stopped blogging in 2010. After 2010, I've focused on other areas but still the most important ones is academic.

I'm currently studying Diploma in Civil Engineering and Business at Singapore Polytechnic and right now I'm a 3rd year student, one more year to graduate. When I'm typing out my first post, my internship is still currently on the way. I've started my internship since mid-March and would end 3 months later. Right now, I've another week to go before ending my internship. Time really flies! More details on my internship would be posted on my blog so stay tuned!

To the main point. I've named my blog 'Random Blog'. Well, what a whatever name I've created. The reason of naming 'Random Blog' is because this is a platform where I can post random things. For example, my personal life, experiences, favourites or personal views on some issues. So, to save time and thinking of some creative names, might as well I call it 'Random Blog'.

Most importantly, only typing is involved in this blog, so by re-opening this blog, it serves as a very good platform for me to share things without talking. If I have things which I feel that it's not comfortable to talk, I will post it here. If you happen to see this post and would like to share, you can comment on the chat box on the right hand side of the blog. Frankly speaking, that green-coloured chat box has been there since 2008 even after when I've stopped using in 2010. I've cleared all the chat messages so it's sparkling clean and new.

That's all for my 1st post for my Random Blog. From now on, this will be the platform that I will be using to share random things here.

Till next time. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! Good to have u back! Missed you much. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Out of all the blogs I've had on various types of platforms over the years, I always thought that the random blogs were more fun and easier to write as opposed to keeping a strict niche-style blog where you just talk about a bunch of different aspects under the same general topic, etc.

    ReplyDelete